Lion Aid System
Welcome to the Florida Memorial University Lion Aid System. You can:
- Check the status of your financial aid
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- Accept your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
- Financial Aid Documents, Forms and Links
Log In Instructions
Before you can access the Online Lion Aid System, the following steps must be followed:
1) New Students must be assigned a FMU Student ID by the Admissions Office.
2) Returning Students must utilize their FMU Student ID.
3) All Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) include our school code: 001486 every academic year.
1) Enter your FMU Student ID in the LOG IN box. (Example P000121234)
2) Click on "FIRST TIME USER" located at the bottom of the LOG IN Box. You will then be instructed on how to create your Lion Aid PIN.
3) If you get an error with "FIRST TIME USER", click on "Forgot Your Pin?" to activate your account. If you still cannot login, please call (305) 626-3745 or email: Financial.Aid@fmuniv.edu.
LOGIN TROUBLESHOOTING / ERROR MESSAGES:
If you have logged into the Lion Aid system before use the main login box with your current PIN. Do not try to login via the "First Time User" link. You are not a first time user.
After 5 failed login attempts (Once account has been deactivated), you will be locked out of the system. If this happens, please email email@example.com to have your PIN reset.
"Error Code IA" This error often occurs if there is an extra blank space either before or after the Student ID. Make sure there is no extra space, (as that is seen as an extra character) and will make the Student ID appear to be wrong. This error will also occur if you already have an active account and attempt to login as a "First Time User." Instead, try to login with the Student ID and PIN you already have in the main login box. If you forgot your PIN, click on "Forgot Your PIN?" and the system will verify you with the security questions you previously set up when you first created your PIN.
Still No Luck? If the above suggestions did not fix your problem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name, last name, date of birth, and FMU Student ID (if applicable) so that we can make sure we have the correct data and validate you that way. A temporary PIN will be issued and you will be prompted to create a new PIN once logged in.